• User privacy and data protection are human rights.
• We have a duty of care to process people’s data responsibly.
• Data is a liability, and therefore, it will only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary.
• We will never make your personal data public, sell, or otherwise distribute.
Aligning with our business & internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following international legislation;
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons;
Similar to the majority of websites, this site uses Google Analytics to track user information. We use this data to quantify the number of people who using our site, how they find the site (i.e. organic search, social media etc.) and their journey through our site.
Although Google Analytics records such data as device, location, operating system & internet browser, it does not hold any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Google Analytics does log your computer’s IP address (which could be used to personally identify you), but Google Analytics do not give Uprise Print Ltd access to this.
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our website (here), none of the data that is supplied will be stored by this website or processed / passed to a third party data processor (as outlined in Section 6). Instead, the data will be collated into an email and sent using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
We do not store any personal information on this website, as outlined in Section 3.2.
This websites server is hosted by UpriseVSI, who use Siteground as their hosting service. Some of the data centre’s notable security features are;
• Frequently updated services (apache + PHP, MySQL, Exim, etc).
• Powerful Intrusion Prevention System called ‘1H Hawk’. This helps identify if someone is trying to access passwords etc. and block their IP in real time.
• ‘HackAllert’ system that monitors the website on a daily basis and notifies us about any malicious code / website security issues.
All traffic (transferring files) between the website and the end browser is encrypted, and delivered over HTTPS.
We use third parties to process personal data on our behalf. The third parties have been chosen to ensure they comply with legislation set out in Section 2.0.
The third party used below is based in USA and is EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
We will endeavour to report any unlawful data breaches on this website or the database of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data has been stolen which can personally identify you.
The data controller of this website is;
Uprise Print Ltd – a UK Private Limited Company – company number 08781507.
Registered & operating address;
Unit 7, Llantrisant Business Park
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Mr Robert Allen
Marketing Director, Uprise Print Ltd
Telephone: 02920 002200